COVID-19 Vaccine - Special Programs
Ages 12 and older are welcome to the Clinic Programs Listed below !
Click date below for more information on the programs sponsored by MCRHC in conjunction with partners.
139 County Rd 537
All Monmouth County seniors and individuals with a disability who have appointments for vaccines can elect to be driven by the Monmouth County Division of Transportation to the vaccination site by calling them at 732-431-6480, option 1. This service is available during normal operating hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, go to Monmouth County Division of Transportation.
Walk-In Vaccination Programs
Several locations are providing WALK-IN vaccinations. Check your local CVS, Walgreens, Wegmans, Shop-Rite or Rite-Aid. Monmouth County offers walk-in vaccinations at Brookdate Community College in Lincroft. Walk-ins are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon.
Vaccine Distribution Plans
- Monmouth County Distribution Plan
- NJ's Phased Distribution Plan
- CDC's Description of Phases
- Who is eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine?
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
Understanding the COVID Vaccines
- Pfizer-BioNTech - Fact Sheet
- Moderna - Fact Sheet
- Johnson & Johnson (Jenssen) - Fact Sheet
- Vaccine Comparisons
- CDC: Understanding mRNA Vaccines
- CDC: Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC: Vaccine Testing and the Approval Process
- FDA Vaccine Development
- Monmouth County Health Department - Vaccine Information
- NJ Dept. of Health - COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- CDC – COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Center
- FDA – COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- WHO – COVID-19 Vaccine Information